In addition to using our Google/Outlook calendar extension and add-in, you can also schedule a Highfive meeting in advance from Highfive.
- Open Highfive by going to start.highfive.com.
- On the application's home screen, click Create meeting.
- Your default meeting link will be displayed. You can customize the name of your meeting by editing the end of the link. Example: "friday meeting"
- Set the date and time of your meeting by clicking on the date and time fields. You can also change the time zone by clicking on the currently selected time zone.
Optional: If you have the Highfive Room Connector feature enabled and want to add a SIP link for your guests to dial, click Add SIP room invite. Your guests can dial the SIP link with their own room system to join your meeting.
- Click Schedule this meeting.
- An ICS calendar event will be created and downloaded or your default calendaring application to will open. You must save or send out the event from your calendaring application, otherwise it will not be added to your calendar.
I use Google Calendar.
I use Outlook or another calendaring application.
- A Google Calendar web browser tab will open with all of your basic meeting details filled in. From here, you can invite your guests, book a meeting room, and then send out the invitation by clicking SAVE.
- At the time of the meeting, your guests can join the meeting by opening up the event from their calendar and clicking on JOIN VIDEO CALL (Highfive Google Calendar extension users). Alternatively, your guests can also go to the meeting URL that's provided in the event's Description field.
- An .ics (iCalendar) file will be saved to your Downloads folder.
- Opening this file will open your default calendaring application and populate the event with all of your basic meeting details filled in. From here, you can invite attendees, set a location, and then send out the invitation.
- At the time of the meeting, your guests can join the meeting by opening up the event from their calendar and clicking on JOIN VIDEO CALL (Highfive Outlook Add-in users). Alternatively, your guests can also go to the meeting URL that's provided in the event's description field.
If you still have trouble scheduling a Highfive meeting after following these steps, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at email@example.com.