In August 2020, Highfive released the new Highfive for Google Calendar add-on for G Suite. This new add-on provides the functionality that was previously available with the Highfive Chrome Extension for Google Calendar. Additionally, the Highfive for Google Calendar add-on makes it easier than ever to add well-formatted video conferencing links to your invitations, including scheduling Highfive meetings from mobile devices.
G Suite Administrators can enable the new add-on by following the instructions in the second section of our How to Install the Highfive Add-on for G Suite article. The following instructions will be removed when the legacy extension is retired.
Instructions for the Legacy extension.
- Navigate to your Google Admin console.
- Sign into your Admin console: https://support.google.com/a/answer/182076?hl=en
- Select Device Management.
- Under DEVICE SETTINGS, select Chrome management.
- Select User settings.
- Look under Apps and Extensions > Force-installed Apps and Extensions
- Click on Manage force-installed apps.
- Select Chrome Web Store.
- Search for Highfive for Google Calendar.
- Once the Highfive for Google Calendar extension appears, click the Add option next to it.
- Save your settings.
Highfive! Your Chrome users will now have the Highfive for Google Calendar extension when they log into their G Suite accounts.