G Suite Admins can push out the Highfive For Google Calendar extension to all of their G Suite Chrome Users. This helps out with larger Highfive deployments and allows users to schedule meetings more effectively.
- Navigate to your Google Admin console.
- Sign into your Admin console: https://support.google.com/a/answer/182076?hl=en
- Select Device Management.
- Under DEVICE SETTINGS, select Chrome management.
- Select User settings.
- Look under Apps and Extensions > Force-installed Apps and Extensions
- Click on Manage force-installed apps.
- Select Chrome Web Store.
- Search for Highfive for Google Calendar.
- Once the Highfive for Google Calendar extension appears, click the Add option next to it.
- Save your settings.
Highfive! Your Chrome users will now have the Highfive for Google Calendar extension when they log into their G Suite accounts.
If you have trouble pushing out the Highfive for Google Calendar Extension, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at (844)464-4445 or email email@example.com.