G Suite Admins can push out the Highfive For Google Calendar extension to all of their G Suite Chrome Users. This helps out with larger Highfive deployments and allows users to schedule meetings more effectively.
- Click on your Google apps button in the top-righthand corner of your Chrome browser window and select Admin.
- Select Apps.
- Select Additional Google services.
- Select the Chrome Management option.
- Select User settings.
- Click on Manage force-installed apps.
- Select Chrome Web Store.
- Start searching by typing in Highfive.
- Once the Highfive for Google Calendar extension populates, select Add.
- Save your settings.
Highfive! Your Chrome users will now have the Highfive for Google Calendar extension when they log into their G Suite accounts.
If you have trouble pushing out the Highfive for Google Calendar Extension, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at (844)464-4445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time.