The Dial-out feature is available on select Highfive service plans. Click here to learn more.
How to dial-out:
- On your Dolby Conference Phone, enter in the phone number you wish to dial and press the green Dial button.
Note: In order to dial out internationally, you need to input the country code first, followed by the phone number. (e.g. +44 20 0000 0000)
- This will also initiate a Highfive video call on your TV, which will be associated with a meeting link. You can...
- Do nothing: This will keep the meeting a simple audio-only call.
- Invite other participants to join: If you provide participants with the meeting link on the TV screen, they can join your call from their computer or mobile device.
- If desired, you can open the keypad again by tapping on the the button below. To go back, tap on the back arrow.
- To hang up, simply tap the red Disconnect button.
If you are experiencing issues dialing out to someone, please contact Highfive Support at email@example.com.