With version 2.24, the dial-out feature of Highfive is now out of Beta and is available to all customers who purchase a subscription to our Professional Plus package. It also includes several fixes to common problems. You’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app. We hope you’ll enjoy the improvements, and as always please let our support team know how we can help with anything.
- General Availability of the dial-out feature for Highfive rooms equipped with Dolby Conference Phones. Customers with a Professional Plus subscription can now use their Dolby Conference Phone both for the world’s best video conferencing audio and direct phone calls. This Help Center article explains the feature in more details.
- Fixed a bug that caused the in-app scheduler time zone to be off by one hour when using Outlook.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Highfive device from booting and updating when it wasn’t plugged into an active (powered on) TV. An HDMI connection is still needed for meetings.
- Added in-app calendar, which displays events from your calendar app. Tap on a calendar event to join the Highfive meeting if it was scheduled with a meeting link.
- Fixed an issue preventing new users from logging into the app using OAuth. This was recently broken by a Google-side change and a hotfix has already been deployed in 2.23.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.