To perform a factory reset of your Highfive device, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your Highfive device is online and connected to the internet.
- Go to your Domain Dashboard.
- Go to Devices.
- Click on the device you wish to factory reset.
- Select Remove Device.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Factory Reset.
- Highfive! The device will land on a setup page where you will be able to set it up again.
If you need assistance with factory resetting your Highfive device, please contact Highfive Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.