From your Domain Dashboard
Note: These steps will remove any association a Highfive device has with your domain and takes you back to the initial Highfive setup screen, but is not a full reset back to factory specifications. For steps on how perform a hard factory reset, follow the steps in the section below.
- Go to your Domain Dashboard.
- Go to Devices.
- Click on the device you wish to factory reset.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Highfive! The device will land on a setup page where you will be able to set it up again.
From the Highfive device
- Press and hold down the Reset button on the back of the Highfive device.
- Wait until the Highfive device begins to restart (the TV will go from the Highfive idle screen to a blank screen).
- Release the Reset button.
- Highfive! Once the device completes starting up, it will land on a setup page where you will be able to set it up again.
If you need assistance with factory resetting your Highfive device, please contact Highfive Support at email@example.com or (844) 464-4445 through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time on weekdays.