The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.27, you’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Toolbars will no longer be hidden if you are audio or video muted unless someone else is screen sharing
- Updated meeting and scheduling icons for a sleeker look
- Resolved a bug that would crash the Highfive device when booting up
- Rounded out our Dolby audio experience by adding spatial audio support for the Linux and Chromebook
- Some changes to the audio stack that include fixes for the following rare conditions:
- Some Windows USB headsets would produce periodic audio distortion
- The UI showed the wrong mute state
- Volume being automatically turned down to extremely low levels on some Windows machines
- Some macOS computers to be the source of echo in meetings
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.