The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.32, you’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Added an account dashboard view of current customer account information.
- Fixed a bug that caused some users to get an incorrect dial-in phone number when using the /dial-in link.
- The dock icon now bounces and taskbar icon flashes when there is a guest in the waiting room and the app is not foregrounded
- Made significant improvements to screenshare quality and latency.
- Added support for macOS 10.13
- Fixed a cause of higher-than-normal CPU and poor UI performance in the macOS app.
- Users attempting to sign-in using Google SSO or SAML SSO authentication in the desktop app will be taken to their default browser for auth and then handed back to the native app after auth.
- Fixed a bug that caused overlapping UI elements to appear in the app install flow in Safari.
- Add a link to the Highfive app and Outlook add-in for Windows in-browser users.
- Fixed an issue with browser clients not showing the screen shared by other participants under certain circumstances.
- Added desktop notifications for in-browser calls when people leave/join/or are in the waiting room.
- Improved stability on iOS 11.
- Fixed a bug that prevented handoff when tapping the “open the app” link on the handoff page.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unexpected application hang (that often required a reboot to fix.)
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.