The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.33, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- The Call Me feature is now available for customers with a Standard subscription and above anywhere dial-in is available. This Help Center article explains the feature in more details.
- Improved audio quality for browser and standalone Highfive device clients under challenging network conditions
- Dial-out calls now come from a fixed number.
- Updated background images for fall.
- International numbers will now correctly be formatted when dialing-out from the Dolby device.
- Users joining in-browser will now be able to test their audio device before joining a call.
- Users can now set a preference for joining via Chrome browser or the Highfive app.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.