This article applies to users joining Highfive meetings with the following browsers:
By default, using the aforementioned browsers to join your Highfive meetings will provide you with an in-browser Highfive experience. Your meetings will open and run in a new tab within your browser.
If you prefer to use the Highfive desktop application instead, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://start.highfive.com
- Log in if you aren't already signed in to your Highfive account.
- Note: Non-Highfive customers will only have the in-browser experience. Please use Internet Explorer (Windows), Safari (Mac), or Firefox (Windows and Mac) if you wish to use the Highfive desktop application.
- Click on your profile photo in the top-righthand corner of the Highfive window.
- Select Account.
- Select the checkmark box that says "Always use app instead of browser".
- Lastly, select Update to save your changes.
After these steps are completed, all calls will open in the Highfive application. If you ever want to revert your settings, simply follow the same steps and uncheck the option to "Always use app instead of browser".
If you have trouble performing any of the steps above, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.