Do you want to use the Highfive application to join your calls instead of your browser? If so, there is an easy way to switch!
- Go to https://start.highfive.com
- Log in if you aren't already signed in to your Highfive account.
- Note: Non-Highfive customers will only have the in-browser experience.
- Click on your profile photo in the top-righthand corner of the Highfive window.
- Select Account.
- Select the checkmark box that says "Always use app instead of browser".
- Lastly, select Update to save your changes.
After these steps are completed, all calls will open in the Highfive application. If you ever want to revert your settings, simply follow the same steps and uncheck the option to "Always use app instead of browser".
If you have trouble performing any of the steps above, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.