Are you a Google Chrome user that prefers using the Highfive app over the Chrome in-browser experience? If so, there is an easy way to switch!
- Go to https://start.highfive.com
- Log in if you aren't already signed in to your Highfive account.
- Click on your profile photo in the top-righthand corner of the Highfive window.
- Select Account.
- Select the checkmark box that says "Always use the Highfive native app".
- Lastly, select Update to save your changes.
After these steps are completed, all calls will open in the Highfive native application! If you ever want to revert your settings, simply follow the same steps and uncheck the option to "Always use the Highfive native app".
If you have trouble switching to and from the Highfive native application, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the issue for additional investigation.