The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.34, you’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Added group chat. You can now send messages to all participants in your meeting using Highfive's Group Chat feature. Learn more here.
- Leaving a cross-domain call sends you to your own domain's homescreen.
- Users can now re-authenticate Slack after revoking access.
- Updated UI for the call recorder. An error message will now show if the recording fails and users will be able to try again.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Google calendar extension from working with the new Google calendar UI. A hotfix has already been deployed in 2.33.
- Changed the button order in the desktop meeting control bar.
- Fixed a case of handoff failing when the app does not exit after closing all windows.
- Fixed an issue where a window sharing session would turn into a full screen sharing session after a reconnect.
- Fixed an issue where the Highfive device would become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue that caused sporadic disconnects on Highfive devices on networks that prevent access to Cisco OpenDNS servers.
- Fixed gray/black flickers on the Highfive device when videos on screen change resolutions or when shared application windows are resized.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.