The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. We have also added an exciting new feature that allows you to select which window you want to share during screen share. With version 2.25, you’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Users will no longer be asked to enter a name when joining a cross-domain call.
- The "Account" option from the in-app menu now opens in-browser.
- Toolbars will not be hidden when a user is audio or video muted, except when someone else is screensharing.
- Calendar events will no longer be hidden when the window size is reduced.
- Fixed a case of the mute/unmute state resetting immediately after it is changed on the Dolby Conference Phone.
- Fixed a bug that caused an audio mute failure.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect mute state to be displayed when rejoining a meeting.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.