Highfive Admin users on the Standard or Professional plan can enable SSO, or single sign-on, which allows your users to log-in to Highfive with an identity management solution you've already set up. This article will help you configure SSO specifically for Azure AD.
Once you are an admin, go to your Domain Dashboard, click on Authentication, and Start Configuration. In Azure, you will need to set up a new enterprise application for Azure Active Directory. Our Highfive application will be under the non-gallery application set up. Once the new application is set up, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Manage>Single Sign-on.
2. Grab the Highfive SSO URL from the domain dashboard and paste it into the field Reply URL in Azure.
2. Next, we need to edit the SAML Token Attributes. See below for the appropriate attributes to add:
*note Azure has some default attributes set up, you will need to delete those and add the attributes above.
3. Copy the following information and paste them into the appropriate field. See image for details.
- SAML Signing Certificate (found in the Manage>Single Sign-on)> SAML Provider X.509 Certificate
- User Access URL (Manage>Properties) > SAML Provider URL
- SAML Entity ID (Manage>Single Sign on> Configure Chosen Name of App)> SAML Provider Issuer
4. In order to apply/save the changes, we need to get the Apply Configuration button to show. To do that, open the developer console, do a CTRL-F search for btn green inline ng-hide. Once you find the phrase edit the attribute and delete ng-hide. The Apply Configuration option will then show next to Test Configuration. Click on Apply Configuration when it is available.
After this, you are all set with configuration! Next step is to test the configuration. Please use an incognito/private window and sign-in with this link. The correct configuration will bring you to the Highfive home page where you can start and join meetings or share your screen.
For assistance with Azure SSO set up, please contact Highfive Support at email@example.com or (844) 464-4445 through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time on weekdays.