Can I Record My Meetings?
Yes! Highfive customers on select service plans have the option to enable call/meeting recording.
Not sure which plan you're on? You can contact your Highfive Account Executive at (844) 464-4445 (press 1 for Sales) to find out or upgrade.
How It Works
- Start or join a Highfive video call on your computer.
- Click the Record Meeting button located in the bottom-middle of the Highfive window. This will begin recording audio and video from your call.
- A notification will appear at the bottom of the window for all participants, letting everyone know the meeting is being recorded.
- To stop recording, click the Recording button with the stop symbol.
- In a few moments, you will receive an email with a link to view the recording. (Not seeing the Meeting Recorder email? Check out these steps to make sure you are able to receive emails from Highfive.)
- To download the recording, click the link provided under the video. Recordings are available for viewing and downloading for a period of time base upon your company and geography. The recording viewing page will let you know for how long your recording will be available, as shown in this example.
How to Enable Meeting Recording
Contact your Highfive Account Executive or call (844) 464-4445 and speak with the Sales team if you would like to enable this feature for your organization.