Can I record my meetings?
Yes! Highfive customers on select service plans have the option to enable call/meeting recording.
Not sure which plan you're on? You can check the Account page on your Highfive Domain Dashboard or contact your Highfive Account Executive.
How it works
- Start or join a Highfive video call on your computer.
- Click the Record Meeting button located in the bottom-middle of the Highfive window. This will begin recording audio and video from your call.
- A notification will appear for all participants, letting everyone know the meeting is being recorded.
- To stop recording, click Leave Meeting.
- In a few moments, you will receive an email with a link to view the recording. To save the recording, you can right-click on the video link to save it as a MP4 file, which plays back both audio and video.
Note: Not seeing the recording email? Check out these steps to make sure you are able to receive emails from Highfive.
How to enable meeting recording
Contact your Highfive Account Executive or call (844) 464-4445 and speak with the Sales team if you would like to enable this feature for your organization.
Have any questions or issues with our meeting recording feature? Please contact the Highfive Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.