You can schedule a Highfive meeting with the calendaring application you currently use.
Please select your calendaring application below:
I use a different calendaring application (see steps below).
How to schedule a Highfive meeting if you use another calendaring application:
- Have your company Highfive link ready. This is displayed on the bottom of your TV screen and will follow this format: https://company.highfive.com
- Decide on a meeting name. (Example: “Tuesday Meeting”)
- Add the meeting name to the end of your Highfive URL: https://company.highfive.com/tuesday-meeting
- Copy and paste this link into your calendar’s event description field. (Example: “Hi team, this is the Highfive meeting link for this call: https://company.highfive.com/tuesday-meeting”)
- Fill in the event/meeting fields as you normally would (name the event, invite participants, book a meeting room, etc.) and send out the invitation.
- At the specified meeting time, participants can simply click on the Highfive meeting link to join the call.
How do I schedule a recurring meeting?
You can schedule a recurring Highfive meeting using your current calendaring application (see steps at the top of this page). If you already have a recurring meeting on your calendar all you need to do is insert a Highfive meeting link into the event's description or location.
Can I schedule a meeting through the Highfive application?
Yes! Click here to learn how.
Is there a permanent phone number I can use for my meeting? (For customers on the Standard or Professional plans.)
Highfive does not support static or permanent meeting dial-in phone numbers at this time. We simply suggest sending out a Highfive meeting link to participants to ensure they are able to join without any issues. Participants joining on mobile devices will have the option to dial-in after tapping on a Highfive meeting link.
Can I schedule a meeting with someone outside of my company?
Yes! Anyone can join your Highfive meeting as a Guest user, provided they have the Highfive meeting link and meet our technical requirements.
For assistance with scheduling a meeting, please contact Highfive Support at email@example.com or (844) 464-4445 through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time on weekdays.