In certain environments, the Highfive conference room device can become quite warm during normal operation. You might observe that the device...
- Is exhibiting intermittent failures (capturing or rendering audio/video, network connectivity, etc.)
- Failing to boot when reset
If any or of these issues are occurring with your Highfive device, your device may be operating hotter than is recommended.
To attempt to reduce a device's operating temperature, try the following:
- Wall mount it: Use the bracket accessory was included in your Highfive device's box to mount the device in a secure position away from hot objects like the TV it is connected to, heaters, windows, next to computers, etc.
- Position it on a console: Rather than placing the device directly atop a TV, consider placing it below the TV on a media console or shelf.
- Keep the room cool: Adjust the climate control in the room so that the ambient temperature is around 72F