Setting up Highfive is simple and usually takes less than 5 minutes!
Prior to plugging-in the device, make sure you've optimized the conference room for Highfive to avoid any technical hiccups.
Check out the video above or take a look at the simple steps below.
- Plug the ethernet, HDMI, and power into the Highfive device
- Mount the Highfive device on top of the TV or in a recommended position
- Turn the TV on and switch to the correct HDMI input
- Set the TV volume to a good level for the audio calibration portion of the boot process
The install process is successful if the TV displays the Highfive setup screen. There will be some instances where a new version of the device's software needs to be updated prior to a successful boot.
- Create a Highfive account if you haven't already
- Go to setup.highfive.com on your browser
- Enter the device code displayed on the TV
- Select a name for the Highfive device
- Click Finish setup
The setup process is successful if the TV displays the Highfive home screen including your company's Highfive URL and the device's name displayed at the bottom.