This article will show you how to set up and use Highfive on your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Make sure your mobile device meets our minimum requirements. Click here to learn more.
- Open Chrome (Android) or Safari (iOS) and go to start.highfive.com to download the Highfive app. Alternatively, you can look for Highfive Video Conferencing in the App or Play Store on your device.
- If you are not a Highfive customer, you will not be able to log in and start calls. However, you can join any call you are invited to by simply tapping on the Highfive meeting link that was provided to you by the event's organizer.
- If you are a Highfive customer, open the Highfive app and sign in with your work email address. Follow the login directions on your screen and complete the process from your mobile device.
- Starting - Highfive customers who have logged into the Highfive app can start meetings by opening Highfive and entering in a meeting name.
- Joining - Anyone with the Highfive app can join meetings by simply tapping on a Highfive meeting link. Guest users will be placed into a virtual waiting room until a logged-in user joins the meeting and admits them.