Do you need to run to your next meeting, but would like the Highfive call on the conference room TV to continue between the folks still in the room and the remote participants?
Highfive allows you to leave a Highfive call you started on your mobile device and moved to the TV without ending the session completely!
- First, start a conference on your mobile device and send it to a TV equipped with a Highfive device
- Next, ensure that (1) you're paired to the Highfive device and that (2) there is at least one other remote participant in the call
- Click the Leave Call button
- You'll then be prompted to either End call on TV or Keep call running on TV
- Click Keep call running on TV
So... what happens when the meeting is actually over? Once the remaining remote participants leave, the Highfive-equipped TV will notice it's the only "person" left and will automatically disconnect.