Purpose: The purpose of this session is to get the group educated on how to use Highfive for video calls.
Who to invite: Invitees regularly host/attend meetings or conference calls. They can be colleagues in IT, early technology adopters, or anyone with a great interest in using video conferencing.
Meeting 2: video conferencing
- Book two conference rooms that are equipped with Highfive
- Send invitation to your test group, include a link to the Highfive conference. Give invitees the option to join the meeting in either conference room, or remotely from their computer.
- Have all attendees join the Highfive video call. Those who are attending from within a Highfive equipped conference room will move the call to the Highfive device (click Move to TV and begin typing the name of the device).
- Have attendees in each location take turns speaking.
- Bonus: have attendees brainstorm what upcoming meetings they will use Highfive for in the coming week.