Whether you’re trying to create or log into your Highfive account, you’ll be following the same steps.
- Go to: https://start.highfive.com
- If prompted to, download and install the Highfive application.
- Once Highfive opens, enter your work email address in the provided text field.
- Click Continue.
- By default, Highfive will send you a sign-in email to log in via Passwordless authentication. If you're a Google or Office 365 user, you'll see an additional option to log in via your Google or Office 365 account instead.
- Passwordless login (Default): You will be sent a sign-in email. Click on the sign-in link at the bottom to log in.
- Google Suite users: If Highfive detects that your email address is connected to a Google account, you can choose to sign in with Google. If you sign in with Google, your web browser will ask you to Allow Highfive access. Once you accept, you’ll be signed in and ready to use Highfive.
- Office 365 users: If Highfive detects that your email address is connected to an Office 365 account, you can choose to sign in via Office 365. Your web browser will open and ask you to log into your Office 365 account. Once you Accept, you’ll be signed in and ready to use Highfive.
Trouble logging in with Google or Office 365?
Click Sign in with work email address instead to log in and report the issue to Highfive Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for investigation.
- If you signed in using Google or Office 365, we'll automatically update your username in Highfive. If you signed in with your work email address, complete your Highfive account profile by inputting your name. This will be the name other call participants see when you join meetings.
- Highfive! You've created your account successfully. You will be signed in for one year, unless you proactively log out.
- Want to add a profile photo or change your username? You can further customize your account later on by clicking on your profile button in the top-right of the Highfive window. Select Account to make your changes.