Note: Product update release notes are posted about a week ahead of the release to alert you to tentative updates and bug fixes for that release. Currently, release notes are sent to a main contact at each company that uses Highfive. If you'd like to subscribe to our release notes, click here.
We are planning to ship our latest product release, Highfive version 1.20, on Tuesday, June 2nd. Please keep the devices plugged in that evening so that the Highfive devices receive the update. You can expect a few minutes of downtime at 9pm PDT during the update. If we need to delay the update, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Here are some updates you can expect:
In the browser
- The "I'm just visiting" button is no longer on the setup page
The Highfive device
- Fixed an issue where after a specific type of timeout, the device could get stuck on an error screen
- Fixed an issue where a Highfive device could occasionally show a frame from a previous call
- Updated the device’s NTP settings for enhanced security
- Fixed an issue where turning the TV a device is connected to off and back on would cause an echo.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an iOS device to join a call without being fully muted.
- The app is now more resilient to certain types of failures on starting the app