We know that you're excited about receiving your Highfive devices and you just can't wait to open them up and plug them in. That's what we like to hear!
While you patiently wait, we suggest reviewing the checklist below to make sure you're ready to go for the best first time experience with Highfive.
Getting your conference rooms ready
Checklist for conference rooms readiness:
- Max room size: 14 ft x 22 ft
- DHCP-enabled Ethernet port near the TV
- 1080p flat-panel display with an available HDMI port
- (Recommended) Enable HDMI-CEC for the TV
Optimize the audio and video experience of the Highfive device:
- Turn off all picture settings including overscan and other similar enhancements that may cause unexpected behaviors with the Highfive device.
- Turn off all sound sweeteners including virtual surround sound, auto-volume leveling/gain control, and other similar enhancements hat may cause unexpected behaviors with the Highfive device. More details here.
Getting your computers, mobile devices, and network ready
- Check out this page for Highfive's minimum requirements.