We know that you're excited about receiving your Highfive devices and you just can't wait to open them up and plug them in. That's what we like to hear! While you patiently wait, we suggest reviewing the checklist below to make sure you're ready to go for the best first time experience with Highfive.
Getting your conference rooms ready
Here's a checklist for conference rooms readiness:
- Max room size: 14 ft x 22 ft
- DHCP-enabled Ethernet port near the TV
- 1080p flat-panel display with an available HDMI port
- (Recommended) Enable HDMI-CEC for the TV
Optimize the audio and video experience of the Highfive device by performing the following checks:
- Turn off all picture settings including overscan and other similar enhancements
- Turn off all sound sweeteners including virtual surround sound, auto-volume leveling/gain control, and other similar enhancements. More details here
Getting your computers, mobile devices, and network ready
Check out this page for Highfive's minimum requirements.