Note: If Google Chrome is your default browser (and you're using Chrome 60 or higher), you do not need the desktop application because Highfive meetings will open directly in your web browser. If you still wish to download the app, complete the following procedure.
Download The Highfive Desktop Application
- In your web browser, go to https://start.highfive.com/app/download.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to download the Highfive application.
Install The Highfive Desktop Application
- When the download is finished, open the downloaded Highfive file.
- Open the downloaded Highfive Setup.exe file.
- If you receive an alert about opening the file, click Open or Run.
On Mac OS X:
- Open the downloaded Highfive Installer.dmg file.
- Click Open when alerted that the installer is “an application downloaded from the internet”.
- Run the Highfive Installer to begin the installation process.
- Highfive! Once installation is complete and successful, you will have the option to open the Highfive app.
Note: You may see a prompt from your web browser that asks you if you would like to “allow” or “trust” the use of Highfive. Choose Allow or Trust and ticking the "Remember this setting" checkbox will make it easier for you to use Highfive in the future.
Next Step: Start A Highfive Video Call