Whether you're trying to troubleshoot a known issue or you simply want the Highfive plugin removed from your computer, follow the steps below to uninstall the Highfive plugin.
- Open the Control Panel
- On Windows 8, select the Windows icon on the bottom left of the laptop screen, click the magnifying glass on the top right corner to search and type in "Control Panel." Then, click on the Control Panel icon.
- On Windows 7, select the Windows icon on the bottom left of the laptop screen, type in "Control Panel" in the search bar and click on the Control Panel icon.
- You may have the options to click directly on Uninstall a Program. Feel free to click that if you see it before choosing Programs.
- Search your Mac's downloads for the Highfive Installer.dmg
- If you're unable to locate the file or you know it was deleted, you can download the installer here.