Once your team is up and running, it's time to optimize usage. This means that your team has all the resources they need, and knows how to get help.
- All team members can access the Success Center at success.highfive.com. This site has tips, tricks, and more.
- The Customer Journey section of the Success Center is a simple map to guide you through your journey from getting Highfive up and running to getting every team using it for everyday work.
- From time to time we offer workshops, office hours, and other ways to interact with our Success Team. Be sure to sign up for these as they happen.
How to Get Help
We highly value user feedback and strongly encourage users to take advantage of all of the options below, no matter the size of the issue.
- Any user can always email firstname.lastname@example.org to get help with an issue, or just to get questions asked.
- At the end of every call, you'll be asked to give a thumbs up or a thumbs down on the quality of the call. Users who give us a thumb down will be contacted by our support team to see what they can help with.
- In the bottom right-hand corner of the Highfive app (if you're on a call, screensharing or have moved the call to a Highfive device) you'll see an option to "Get Help." Clicking this button will allow you to report anything you are seeing, as well as give feedback.