This article will show Highfive Admins how to disable Single Sign On (SSO) for any provider that has been integrated with Highfive.
- Go to the Highfive Admin Dashboard.
- Select the Authentication tab.
- Click Disable SAML.
- Click "Yes, really disable it!" to confirm the change.
- Once disabled, Highfive users will be able to create new accounts or log into existing accounts by using Highfive's standard passwordless authentication method. Click here for login instructions.
- Note: We also recommend deleting the Highfive application/integration from your SSO provider's end for completeness. You can refer to your SSO provider's documentation for steps on how to do this.