Ready to get started with Highfive? Here are some ways to spread the word and get your users to start signing up.
First you'll want to give people a heads-up that Highfive is coming. Next, you might consider an event, like a Lunch & Learn, to give people a chance to ask questions. Finally, you'll need resources, like table tents, to outfit your office and remind people how to connect using Highfive.
Here are a few helpful ideas and resources:
- Highfive intro email template.
- Introduce your employees to Highfive with this email, which includes a link to register for Highfive.
- Invite your teams via your domain dashboard.
- Go to your company's Highfive Domain Dashboard.
- Click the "Invite Users +" button in the upper left corner.
- Enter the email address of the user you would like to invite and click "send invites".
- Post a message in an internal group via email or chat with a link to this how-to guide and encourage them to register an account.
- Host a Highfive Lunch & Learn and offer to help people register for accounts.
- Send an email to the company inviting them to the event. Consider having a device or two and capable laptops ready for demoing.
- Do it in a conference room where you plan to have Highfive set up. (Be sure to book it beforehand!)
- Print table tents and signs and put them in your Highfive-enabled rooms to let people know that they can use Highfive for video conferencing and screen sharing.
- Find even more ideas and resources for adopting Highfive in your organization here!