Note: Product update release notes are posted about a week ahead of the release to alert you to tentative updates and bug fixes for that release. Currently, release notes are sent to a main contact at each company that uses Highfive. If you'd like to subscribe to our release notes, click here.
Highfive version 1.29 was shipped on 10/27/15.
Updates in this release include:
- Improved an issue where, after ending a screen sharing session, your video feed would send low quality video for a period of time
- Updated the idle screen’s UI and color
- Resolved a Windows issue where, after resizing a window with 6+ participants, the tool bar would not display properly
- Refreshed guest caller experience
- Enabled users to upload an avatar photo from the device gallery
- Enabled users to share a call invite into other apps via the Android OS share experience
You can expect no more than an hour of downtime starting at 9pm PDT on 10/27. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the following 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores. Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out at firstname.lastname@example.org.