This article will give you a quick overview of the Highfive service and its features once you’re on a video call.
A. Menu Bar
- Mute Me: Toggle your outbound audio feed on and off.
- Disable Camera: Toggle your outbound camera feed on and off.
- Share Screen: Toggle the screen sharing feature on and off. Click here for details.
- Record Call: Start recording your call. Click here for details.
- Group Chat: Toggle the Group Chat box. Click here for details.
- Move to TV: Connect with one of your Highfive devices and move the meeting to your TV.
- Leave Call: End call on your computer or continue call on your TV (if you’re using a Highfive device).
B. Invite Button and Participants List
- Inviting by email: Enter user’s email address and click Send Invite. They will receive an email with a Join Call button to click on.
- Inviting by URL: Click on the meeting link displayed to copy it. You can paste the link into a chat message, calendar event description, email, etc. Your recipient can join the meeting by clicking on the link.
- No Pin Code Dial-in: Highfive customers on select service plans can click on the dial-in phone number to copy and paste the number in a chat message, email, etc. You can also use your mobile phone and text this number to participants.
- Remote Mute: Participants in a call can mute or unmute the microphones of other participants using the Highfive application by clicking on their avatar icon. (This does not apply to phone callers.)
C. Settings Cogwheel
- Allows you to select and use camera, microphone, or speaker devices you have connected to your computer.
D. Get Help
- Contact our Support team for assistance (technical troubleshooting, reporting any issues, answering Highfive questions).
Full Screen (macOS): Cmd + Ctrl + F
Full Screen (Windows): F11
In-call keyboard shortcuts: ?