This article will give you a quick overview of the Highfive service and features once you’re on a video call.
- A. Call Controls
- B. Participants List
- C. Invite People
- D. Settings & Self-view Window
- E. Get Help
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Mute Me: Toggle your outbound audio feed on and off.
- Disable Camera: Toggle your outbound camera feed on and off.
- Share Screen: Toggle the screen sharing feature on and off. Click here for details.
- Record Meeting: Start recording your call. Click here for details.
- Group Chat: Toggle the Group Chat box. Click here for details.
- Move to TV: Connect with one of your Highfive devices and move the meeting to your TV.
- Leave Meeting: End call on your computer or continue call on your TV (if you’re using a Highfive device).
- Participants List: See a list of all participants in your meeting.
- Meeting Moderation: Click here to learn about the Town Hall feature, which allows you to moderate larger meetings.
- Remote Mute: Participants in a call can mute the microphones of other participants. For privacy reasons, participants cannot remotely unmute others.
- Inviting by email: Enter user’s email address and click Send Invite. They will receive an email with a Join Video Meeting button to click on.
- Inviting by URL: Click on the meeting link displayed to copy it. You can paste the link into a chat message, calendar event description, email, etc. Your recipient can join the meeting by clicking on the link.
- No Meeting Code Dial-in: Highfive customers on select service plans can click on the dial-in phone number to copy and paste the number in a chat message, email, etc. You can also use your mobile phone and text this number to participants.
- Settings: Clicking on your self-view window allows you to manually choose between different camera, microphone, and speakers connected to your computer. By default, Highfive will automatically select your system's default devices.
- Get Help: Contact our Support team for assistance (technical troubleshooting, reporting any issues, answering Highfive questions).
Full Screen (macOS): Cmd + Ctrl + F
Full Screen (Windows): F11
In-call keyboard shortcuts: ?