Note: Product update release notes are posted about a week ahead of the release to alert you to tentative updates and bug fixes for that release. Currently, release notes are sent to a main contact at each company that uses Highfive. If you'd like to subscribe to our release notes, click here.
The Highfive release train has left the station!
This updated arrived at your stop on Tuesday, 2/2/16. This update includes something brand new for Premium customers as well as some bug fixes for everyone.
- Improvements to video bandwidth probing that should improve quality
- Fixes for a number of crashes
- iOS app now correctly handles incorrect camera permissions
- Fixed an issue where unauthenticated users couldn't share their screen to Highfive devices with certain names
- Fixed an issue on Windows where your cursor could appear too large while screen sharing
- Early Access
- We’ve increased the display size of your company logo when using Custom Branding
- Fixed an issue with our dial-in feature on iOS where users might bypass our interstitial