The Highfive Domain Dashboard is your mission control for Highfive. You can view users with an account and change or update your Highfive device from here.
- Only admin role users can access company’s Domain Dashboard.
- Admins can promote regular users to also be admins.
- Note: If you're a user and would like admin-level privileges, contact a Highfive admin on your team. For security, Highfive will not promote users to be admins.
- All users can access your company’s Domain Dashboard.
- No admin role users.
- Everyone has the same privileges.
Access Domain Dashboard
Only users with a Highfive account under your domain can access your company Domain Dashboard.
To access the Domain Dashboard:
- Open web browser.
- Enter YourCompanyDomain.highfive.com/domain/dashboard in web address bar.
- YourCompanyDomain is your domain that Highfive has on record.
Note: If you are signed into your Highfive account and are unable to access the domain dashboard, your company may be utilizing our User Roles feature. Learn more about how User Roles can affect dashboard access below.
Domain Dashboard features
- Choose between a wide-angle, 120° field of view or a slightly-narrower 80°
- Calibrate your device's audio
- Switch to external speakers for rooms where it makes sense
- Update a device’s name and timezone
- Integrate Highfive with other services like Slack
- View your Insights Dashboard (for customers on Standard Plan and above)
- Grant admin permissions, disable users (customers on Standard Plan and above), and view user accounts.
- Invite team members to join Highfive.
- Change general device settings.
- View basic device information.
- Add participants to your call or start Highfive calls by sending meeting links via applications such as Slack.
Access and usability of the Domain Dashboard may be restricted by your company depending on your plan.