Note: Product update release notes are posted about a week ahead of the release to alert you to tentative updates and bug fixes for that release. Currently, release notes are sent to a main contact at each company that uses Highfive. If you'd like to subscribe to our release notes, click here.
Highfive’s next update will be released on Tuesday, 3/8/16. You’ll notice quality improvements and fixes to the Google calendar integration.
Here’s what’s coming:
- Significantly improved audio experience on networks with high jitter variability. This means fewer drop outs, crackles, and pops. Snap!
- Reduced disconnection frequency when screen sharing in certain situations by extending timeout period
- Windows app now launches significantly faster
- A few updates to our brand new Google Calendar integration:
- Fixed an issue where if you had an untitled calendar event on a given day, the integration wouldn't display any events for that day
- Fixed an issue where overlapping calendar events caused no events to show
- Fixed an issue where more than one past event would get displayed in the calendar banner
- Improved UI for non-joinable events
- For Highfive Premium Customers, we are shipping the previously mentioned Insights Dashboard after we had to put on a few finishing touches
You can expect no more than an hour of downtime starting at 9pm PDT on March 8th. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the following 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.