Note: Product update release notes are posted about a week ahead of the release to alert you to tentative updates and bug fixes for that release. Currently, release notes are sent to a main contact at each company that uses Highfive. If you'd like to subscribe to our release notes, click here.
Highfive’s next update will arrive on 4/5/16. We’re adding local dial-in numbers for our users in the UK and France, making it much easier to call into a Highfive meeting. Want to see your country added next? Vote here!
You can expect no more than an hour of downtime starting at 9pm PDT on April 5th. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the following 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.
Updates in this release include:
- Calibrating a Highfive device to it’s conference room is part of the setup process - if you’ve moved a device, or changed the settings on your TV, you'll now be able to re-calibrate the device from your domain dashboard
- Users in the UK & France can now get a local dial-in number for Highfive calls
- Dial-In numbers will no longer automatically be generated in the desktop app - similar to the flow on iOS, users will need to click on 'Get dial-in number'
- Have you seen that part of Men In Black where Will Smith steps on a bug? We did that to a number of JIRA tickets
- If your team has fewer than 10 Highfive devices, and you're on a device without a supported Bluetooth chip, we'll list all of the devices on your account - making it easier and faster to move a call or project your screen
- The Google Calendar integration’s 'Join Now' features plays nice with Highfive Premium customer with custom domains
- Fix a visual issue with text in the desktop calendar integration bar
- Fixed an issue with the first time install process where the browser would not complete the hand off to the desktop app on Mac
- Resolved an issue with our dial-in logic
- Improved guest experience - fixed a few bugs and revamped UI
- App was not respecting time window and reconnecting calls from more than two minutes previous - we’ve taught it some manners so time window is now considered with all due respect
- Call controls now respond better to touch input, and also hide/appear appropriately
- Fix for Single Sign On flow