To perform a factory reset on your Dolby device:
- Unplug the Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) cable.
- Hold down the MUTE and VOLUME DOWN (-) buttons at the same time.
- With both buttons held down, plug the PoE cable back in.
- The top light ring will turn red and then yellow. Release both buttons when it turns yellow.
- Allow the unit to complete turning back on and follow the instructions on the touch-screen display to pair the Dolby unit with the appropriate Highfive device.
For assistance with your Highfive and Dolby devices, please contact Highfive Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 464-4445 through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time on weekdays.