In order to log into the Highfive application, your company must have purchased a Highfive device. You can, however, use the Highfive application without a Highfive account as a Guest user.
I have a Highfive account:
- Download and install the Highfive application.
- Open the Highfive application.
- Enter in your work email address in the provided text field.
- Click Continue.
- You will be sent an email with the subject line “Sign into Highfive” that contains a link that will allow you to securely sign into Highfive.
- Using your phone, go to your email inbox.
- Tap on the Sign in button within the email.
- Highfive! The Highfive application will automatically launch and sign you in.
I am a Guest user:
- No sign-in is required!
- To use Highfive, all you need to do is tap on the Highfive meeting link that was provided to you either by email, chat, or in your calendar.
Note for first-time Guest users:
- After tapping on a Highfive meeting link, you will be prompted to download the Highfive application from the Google Play Store.
- After the app is finished installing, go back to the Highfive invitation that was sent to you and tap on the Highfive meeting link again.
- The app will open automatically and you will be placed into a waiting room. Someone already in the call will need to let you in.