The Highfive application will automatically launch on your computer whenever you click on a Highfive meeting link. If this does not occur, please try the following steps.
- Is this a web browser issue?
- Make sure you’re using a Highfive-supported browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- Check for and perform any available web browser updates.
- Try going to the meeting link in a different web browser.
- Is this a permissions-based issue?
- Check to ensure that your user account is not a part of any Group Policy settings that would prevent the Highfive.exe file from running. If you’re not a network administrator or are on the IT team, you will want to reach out to them for assistance with this.
- Is this an issue with antivirus or endpoint security? Note: Check with your network administrator/IT team before performing this step.
- Disable your antivirus/endpoint protection software and click on your meeting link again. If Highfive launches successfully, add the application to your exceptions list (whitelist).
If the issue persists after trying the steps above, please contact the Highfive Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 464-4445 through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time on weekdays.