Note: Product update release notes are posted the day of the release. Currently, release notes are sent to a main contact at each company that uses Highfive. If you'd like to subscribe to our release notes, click here.
What the heck is wrong with video conferencing? In a recent study of 175 IT pros, we found some bad news about today's technology — only 17% of people are actually satisfied with their current video conferencing solution. But there's hope too. When you find the right solution, you can actually drive adoption of video. Check out our new Ebook to see some common issues with video and how Highfive helps.
Changes in this release include:
- Windows users will no longer get stuck in an update loop due to DLL errors.
- You’ll no longer see a black screen if you find yourself in a low network condition during a video call.
- Various backend changes aimed at performance and reliability.
Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.
Additional updates include:
- Fixed: Rare condition that causes a black screen to appear while screen sharing in low network conditions.
- Improved: Various backend improvements aimed at performance and reliability.
- Fixed: Issue with the Highfive app sometimes reporting DLL errors and being stuck in an update loop.
- Fixed: Screen share video quality is no longer blurry and hard to read.
Dolby Audio for Early Access Customers
- Improved: Dolby device guided setup experience.
- Fixed: Poor connection message no longer hides other elements in a call.