If you are not hearing any audio or sound from other participants when you are on a Highfive video call, there are a few things you can check:
1. Click the Settings cogwheel in the Highfive application, select the Speakers option, and verify that your speakers are selected.
2. Try using a different application, such as YouTube in your web browser, to see if your computer speakers are muted. If they are, unmute them from your computer's sound settings.
3. Make sure the Highfive application is not in a full-audio mute by toggling the Unmute All button or clicking Turn on in the popup letting you know that your speaker and microphone are currently inactive.
1. Check your TV volume and make sure it’s turned up. If you have external speakers connected to your Highfive unit, verify that they are turned on and the volume is up.
1. Make sure the top light ring on the Dolby device is lit up and blue. If it’s red, unmute your Dolby device.
1. Turn up the volume on your mobile device.
If you are still unable to hear any sound after following these steps, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at (844)464-4445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time.