If you're missing the Highfive Add-in in your Outlook Calendar follow the steps below:
- Some customers report being unable to see the Highfive add-in until they disable their Skype add-in and set the Highfive add-in to always be enabled. Microsoft's steps on how to manage these settings for Office 2016 can be found here.
- If you have the Highfive application and then install Outlook afterwards, you’ll need to uninstall and reinstall the Highfive application for the Outlook Add-in to function.
- If you are on a Windows computer and are still not seeing the Highfive Add-in you may need to reinstall the VSTO file. Uninstall the Highfive Outlook Add-in from your Control Panel first, and then open Computer > pick your user profile > appdata> local> Highfive > Outlook add-in and then double click on the VSTO to reinstall.
- The Highfive add-in will not work with the in-browser web version of Outlook 365. Users will need to use the Outlook application.
- Internet Explorer and Google Chrome users: If you don't have a browser window open before clicking on a Highfive meeting link within Outlook Calendar, you’ll be put into a Highfive application update loop. To fix this, open up a browser window first and then try clicking on the Highfive meeting link within your calendar afterwards.
Outlook 2010: If you're running Outlook 2010 and do not see the Highfive add-in, you'll need to install .NET framework (version 4.5 or above) and Visual Studios Tools for Office (VSTO) 2010 (x64). You can download the x64 version of VSTO 2010 at Microsoft's support site here.
Outlook 2016: If you're running Outlook 2016 and do not see the Highfive add-in, you'll need to install Visual Studios Tools for Office (VSTO) 2010 (x64). You can download the x64 version of VSTO 2010 at Microsoft's support site here.
If you are still not able to see the Highfive add-in after following these steps, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at (844)464-4445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org through the hours of 7am-5pm Pacific Time.