This article is for users who have installed the Highfive application, but never saw the Highfive Add-in button appear in Outlook. If you were previously able to see the Highfive Add-in button, but are no longer seeing it, follow the steps outlined here instead.
- Make sure you have the Highfive application installed. The Highfive Add-in is included as part of the Highfive application installation process. Click here to download and install the Highfive application.
- If you have the Highfive application and then install Outlook afterwards, you’ll need to uninstall and reinstall the Highfive application for the Outlook Add-in to function.
- If you are on a Windows computer and are still not seeing the Highfive Add-in you may need to reinstall the VSTO file. Uninstall the Highfive Outlook Add-in from your Control Panel first, and then open Computer > pick your user profile > appdata> local> Highfive > Outlook add-in and then double click on the VSTO to reinstall.
- The Highfive add-in will not work with the in-browser web version of Outlook 365. Users will need to use the Outlook application.
- Internet Explorer and Google Chrome users: If you don't have a browser window open before clicking on a Highfive meeting link within Outlook Calendar, you’ll be put into a Highfive application update loop. To fix this, open up a browser window first and then try clicking on the Highfive meeting link within your calendar afterwards.
Most Outlook users will have everything needed to use the Highfive Outlook add-in successfully. However, depending on how your computer was originally set up or how Outlook was installed, you may need to install additional Microsoft software to use the Highfive Outlook add-in.
Outlook 2010: If you're running Outlook 2010 and do not see the Highfive add-in, you'll need to install .NET framework (version 4.5 or above) and Visual Studios Tools for Office (VSTO) 2010 (x64). You can download the x64 version of VSTO 2010 at Microsoft's support site here.
Outlook 2016: If you're running Outlook 2016 and do not see the Highfive add-in, you'll need to install Visual Studios Tools for Office (VSTO) 2010 (x64). You can download the x64 version of VSTO 2010 at Microsoft's support site here.
If you are still not able to see the Highfive add-in after following these steps, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at email@example.com.