The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.39, you’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Addressed a bug where the meeting recorder could not join meetings that were at the max caller limit.
- Skype for Business integration allows you to invite a contact in Skype for Business on Windows to a Highfive call.
- Linux and Chrome OS browser clients are no longer on beta.
- Browser clients will now reconnect without disrupting calls in case of temporary network glitches.
- Safari Early Access - if you’re interested in testing Join By Browser for Safari (currently only available in our Early Access program), contact your Account Executive.
- Faster call joins on the Highfive device.
- The Highfive device now notifies you about firewall configuration issues blocking access to meetings.
- Calls made from the Dolby Conference Phone will now use the country code of its physical location. The country selection can be configured from your Domain Dashboard.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.