The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.40, you’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Updated seasonal background images.
- Highfive meeting recordings now require authentication to view, and are deleted after one year.
- Opening and closing pop-ups no longer causes layout to jump around.
- Closing chat box no longer clears entered text.
- Responsive shrink chat box for small screens.
- Recording notification no longer appears in front of popups.
- Get Help button will no longer overlap main UI on small screens.
- A number of stability improvements for Highfive in the Safari browser.
- Resolved an issue that can cause a Highfive call to stall using Chrome 64.
- Improved labels for the admin dashboard view for Dolby Conference Phones, to clarify settings for the dial-pad default country code.
- The Highfive Add-In for Skype for Business is now linked, alongside other third-party integrations, from the Integrations section of the admin dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a brief “blip” of feedback before fully muting the microphone and speaker, when entering a meeting with a Highfive device.
- Highfive devices seamlessly re-establish connection under the hood to recover from certain types of network glitches.
- Fixed an issue with challenge codes displayed on the Highfive device being too faint to read, issue generally occurs when iOS devices are used to marshal the device.
- Fixed an issue with the Highfive device and certain newer 4k displays that support but do not explicitly advertise 1080p modes.
- Fixed the most common cause of the Highfive device crashing.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Highfive device controls to not update properly when the mute state is changed.
- When there is a disconnect due to network issues, you will know see a message that we are trying to reconnect instead of a frozen video frame.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.