The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.43, you’ll see new versions of the software for the Highfive device, the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Made the Highfive Outlook Add-in available in the Microsoft Store for Office 365 and Outlook for Mac. Learn more here.
- Fixed a bug that caused dismissed Highfive Chrome notifications to reappear unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug that caused native application launch failures for Windows users who pinned the Highfive app to their taskbar.
- Audio mute state will now be correctly restored after a disconnect.
- Fixed handling of failed dial-out calls so that Highfive devices correctly return to their “ready” state.
- Fixed a bug that caused repeated crashes for Highfive devices with a Dolby Conference Phone connected. A hotfix has already been deployed in 2.42.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps and devices will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.