The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.47, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Added a Dolby device integration with Google Calendar which shows in-room events that can be joined from the touch-screen display. Learn more here.
- Highfive Google calendar meeting invites no longer use the location field. Meeting links are now only in the body of the event.
- Fixed a number of bugs that caused the Highfive device to disconnect.
- Fixed an issue with the Highfive device failing to come up on certain TV setups after an update or soft reboot.
- Brought back the leave meeting button that went missing on some Dolby room devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect letterboxing when resizing windows while screensharing.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.