Setting up your Highfive Premium room is simple and only takes a few minutes!
Your Highfive Premium room includes the Dolby Voice Room (DVR) hardware bundle, which is comprised of the following:
- 1x Dolby Voice Hub (packaged with 1x Ethernet cable, 1x Power cable/AC adaptor, and 1x HDMI cable)
- 1x Dolby Voice Camera (packaged with 2x USB Micro-B cables)
- 1x Dolby Conference Phone (packaged with 1x Power-over-ethernet cable)
- 1x HDMI cable
First, decide how you want to mount your Highfive Premium system. For some ideas, click here.
The central component of the Highfive Premium system is the Dolby Voice hub. All components connect to this device.
The rear of the Dolby Voice hub:
- Make all of the required connections:
- A - Connect the Dolby Voice Hub to a wall outlet with the supplied AC adaptor and power cable. Screw in the threaded tip to secure the cable to the hub.
- B - Connect the Dolby Voice Hub to an ethernet port or wall jack with the supplied ethernet cable.
- C - Connect the Dolby Voice Hub to the Dolby Voice Camera with one of the supplied USB Micro-B cables. You will only need to use one of these cables. Use the short cable if you're mounting your camera and hub close to each other; use the longer cable if you are mounting the camera and hub further from each other.
- D - Connect the Dolby Voice Hub to the Dolby Conference Phone with the supplied power-over-ethernet cable.
- E - Connect the Dolby Voice Hub to your TV with one of the supplied HDMI cables. On the rear of the Dolby Voice Hub, use the HDMI port labeled "1". If you are using a second TV for dual display, connect the other supplied HDMI cable from the hub's HDMI port labeled "2" to your second TV.
- Turn on the Dolby Voice Hub using the power button.
- Turn on your TV(s) and select the appropriate HDMI/input source.
- Your DVR may perform a software update if one is required.
- The installation process is successful when the TV displays the Highfive setup screen showing a code.
- Go to setup.highfive.com in your web browser.
- Create or log in to your Highfive account.
- Enter the setup code displayed on your TV.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to complete the setup process.
- Verify the setup is successful: Your TV will display the Highfive home screen, which includes your company's Highfive link and the device's name displayed at the bottom.
Follow this Quick Start Guide to learn how to start Highfive video calls and use your new Highfive DVR system!