The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.50, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- When using the "call me" feature to join a meeting as a guest, fixed a bug that will now allow users to retry call if the first doesn't work.
- Fixed a bug that caused custom branding to not display correctly for Dolby Voice Rooms.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurs on the Highfive devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused the DCP to display an incorrect call status.
- Update DCP firmware.
- Enable ICE restarts for Chrome calls.
- Fixed an issue with Highfive clients occasionally switching to a lower quality connection in the middle of a call, and subsequently dropping from the call.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.